Heading Off
© 2026
I’m heading off to Narnia
where I can breathe a little freer
this dark out here is getting me down
temptation teasing Tinsel Town
rather give me a sword and Aslan's roar
where I can breathe a little freer
this dark out here is getting me down
temptation teasing Tinsel Town
rather give me a sword and Aslan's roar
a snowy land through the cupboard door
Yeah I’m heading off to Narnia for sure
The white witch doesn't scare me
she hasn't met my fury
she will soon be just a has-been
burning in my fire
The land of cheeky talking fauns
and moonlight dancing nymphs
greeting Sun each dazzling dawn
I would love to catch a glimpse
Yeah I'm heading off to Narnia
where life should be a little calmer
got a castle down by the sea
would you like to come with me
Oh yes off to Narnia
where I have dwarves for friends
oh yes off to Narnia
where no one ever pretends
Yeah I'm heading off to Narnia
where life should be a little calmer
got a Castle down by the sea
would you like to come with me
oh yes off to Narnia
where I can just be me
oh yes off to Narnia
my Castle by the Sea.
The white witch doesn't scare me
she hasn't met my fury
she will soon be just a has-been
burning in my fire
The land of cheeky talking fauns
and moonlight dancing nymphs
greeting Sun each dazzling dawn
I would love to catch a glimpse
Yeah I'm heading off to Narnia
where life should be a little calmer
got a castle down by the sea
would you like to come with me
Oh yes off to Narnia
where I have dwarves for friends
oh yes off to Narnia
where no one ever pretends
Yeah I'm heading off to Narnia
where life should be a little calmer
got a Castle down by the sea
would you like to come with me
oh yes off to Narnia
where I can just be me
oh yes off to Narnia
my Castle by the Sea.
Copyright statement: Lyrics © 2026 Christine Jordaan. All lyrics are original works authored by me. The music and vocal performances were created using AI tools under commercial licenses that grant me ownership and perpetual commercial usage rights in the resulting outputs. All rights reserved.
Note: Visual content across this site may include elements created or enhanced using AI-generated imagery as part of the overall creative process.

Comments
Post a Comment