My List

© 2026

I don’t have a naughty list

I have something way more fun

I have a haunting list

one you can't outrun


so don't get on my bad side

or I swear when I go

I'm gonna float along to you

and put on quite a show


da da da da dumpty doo

I'll make like Casper and say boo

da da da dumpty doo

don't make me mad

‘cos I will haunt you


no I don't have a naughty list

but I have a haunting list

and those that are mean are gonna pay

da da da dumpty doo

I'll make like Casper and say boo

so best you be on your way


the sneaky little things you say

all the spite you send my way

the doubt you deliberately sow

stones you viciously throw

do you think I don't know


no I don't have a naughty list

but I have a haunting list

and those that are mean are gonna pay

da da da da dumpty doo

I'll make like Casper and say boo

so best you be on your way


da da da da dumpty doo

oh what is wrong with you

I'm gonna make like Casper and say boo

yeah, I guess I'll be haunting you.



Copyright statement:  Lyrics © 2026 Christine Jordaan. All lyrics are original works authored by me. The music and vocal performances were created using AI tools under commercial licenses that grant me ownership and perpetual commercial usage rights in the resulting outputs. All rights reserved.

Note:  Visual content across this site may include elements created or enhanced using AI-generated imagery as part of the overall creative process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call to Action: PROJECT TO END GREAT APE SLAVERY - PEGAS

The Horror of the Lions Waiting to Die

Captured

From the Firelight

The Lady & The King Stag

Will You Cry for Me?

Reflections

Who is Dreaming Me?

For all the fallen gentle giants

Maputo Elephant March 04 October 2013, Mozambique