Bumper-cars in Heaven

© 2026




I wish I’d known you Elvis you would have brightened up this show we could have hung around town or just gone with the flow but maybe one day if I say enough prayers I’ll come up them pearly stairs and we’ll make a mission to play bumper-cars in heaven I’m so very bored right now the party’s gone away I think your time was way more fun Oh I wish that you could play These days are very upside down can you see what’s going on I think you would be horrified downright stupefied at all we’re getting wrong Life was much simpler back then just boys and girls and no inbetween you played outside until almost night dealt with real people not screen-dead sheeple Oh I wish I’d known you Elvis maybe one day if I say enough prayers I’ll come up them pearly stairs and yeah I reckon we’ll play bumper-cars in heaven Oh I wish I’d known you Elvis you would have brightened up this show life was much simpler then we would have just gone with the flow when I come up them pearly stairs we’ll make a mission and play bumper-cars in heaven.

Copyright statement:  Lyrics © 2026 Christine Jordaan. All lyrics are original works authored by me. The music and vocal performances were created using AI tools under commercial licenses that grant me ownership and perpetual commercial usage rights in the resulting outputs. All rights reserved.

Note:  Visual content across this site may include elements created or enhanced using AI-generated imagery as part of the overall creative process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Call to Action: PROJECT TO END GREAT APE SLAVERY - PEGAS

The Horror of the Lions Waiting to Die

Captured

From the Firelight

The Lady & The King Stag

Will You Cry for Me?

Reflections

Who is Dreaming Me?

For all the fallen gentle giants

Maputo Elephant March 04 October 2013, Mozambique